Brayden Grusman-Buckmaster died recently at the age of 5, but the cause of his death happened many years before. His death was ruled a homicide caused by being shaken when he was just 6-weeks-old.
The boy had many health related issues caused by the shaking, including blindness. Although it was ruled to be murder, no one is being held responsible for his death. His adoptive parents are not happy with this decision. Rightfully so, I say. It is an interesting case, though. How much time has to pass before someone is no longer responsible for murder? Is there a limit? We would love to hear your thoughts.
Please read about Brayden here.
Please help us spread the word! Things you can do to help:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about Safe Haven Laws.
- Share this article on Facebook.
- Share this article on Twitter.
- email your friends and include the link to this page.
- Share everywhere else you can. There is a sharing link at the bottom of this page.
- Make a donation to help us spread the word.