Baby Ethan, 10-weeks-old, died recently due to abuse by his father. The father, Gordon Collins-Faunce, 23, admits to grabbing him by the head and throwing him in a chair.
The really sad part about this story is that the abuse should have been caught 6 weeks earlier when Ethan suffered a broken arm. As I am sure you know, it is pretty hard to break a 4-week-old’s bones. They are quite elastic. So, the hospital should definitely have called the authorities and reported that there was a suspicion of child abuse here. Ethan had a twin brother and half-sister who do not appear to have been abused.
Much longer article found here.
Please help us spread the word! Things you can do to help:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about Safe Haven Laws.
- Share this article on Facebook.
- Share this article on Twitter.
- email your friends and include the link to this page.
- Share everywhere else you can. There is a sharing link at the bottom of this page.
- Make a donation to help us spread the word.