Eddie Lee Daniels, 24, has been charged with the first-degree murder of his son, 2-month-old Achilles. He suffered a broken femur (one of the hardest bones in the body to break) and blunt force trauma to the head.
What really makes me angry about this article is that it lists several other incidents of Daniels displaying violent behavior and that he has been arrested more than a dozen times. Why in world was he entrusted with the care of 2-month-old? I think the system may have failed little Achillies.
Much more information here.
Please help us spread the word! Things you can do to help:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about Safe Haven Laws.
- Share this article on Facebook.
- Share this article on Twitter.
- email your friends and include the link to this page.
- Share everywhere else you can. There is a sharing link at the bottom of this page.
- Make a donation to help us spread the word.