Desiree Nicole Wade, 8 months old, was killed. Just recently the trial of her mother’s boyfriend Charles Brassfield, 24, began. Prosecutors seem sure that Brassfield was the culprit in the child’s death, but so far there is no conclusive evidence that it was him and he has maintained that he is innocent throughout.
The Coroner said her injuries included skull fractures, brain injury, and brain and retinal hemorrhaging which he said could have been caused by a multiple story fall or a car collision. If this little girl was murdered by someone, I cannot imagine what they could have done to her. The Coroner said the injuries were not caused by an object. I am afraid we may never know what happened to little Desiree. I hope the right person is put in jail.
Click to read this article.
Please help us spread the word! Things you can do to help:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about Safe Haven Laws.
- Share this article on Facebook.
- Share this article on Twitter.
- email your friends and include the link to this page.
- Share everywhere else you can. There is a sharing link at the bottom of this page.
- Make a donation to help us spread the word.