You can leave your baby at any Fire or Police station; Health Care facility; place of worship; adoption agency licensed in Vermont; or with an emergency responder, contacted through 911, agrees to meet you to receive your baby.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *